The next meeting of the Providence Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Commission will be on Monday, November 19, 2012. The meeting will be held in the Doorley Building, 444 Westminster, 1st floor conference room. Meeting will run from 4 to 5:30PM.
- Snow Removal/Safety Issues and Regulations and Enforcement (Guest: Peter Gaynor, Providence Emergency Management Agency)
- Bike Providence Plan Update (Bill DeSantis, VHB)
- Announcement of/outreach for December 13, 2012 Bike Providence Public Workshop
- Local Bicycle Regulation Amendments
- Allens Avenue Update/BPAC Letter to DOT (Matthew Moritz)
- Businesses and Bike Lanes – Letter from BPAC (Jenn Steinfeld)
- Issue Updates/Public Comment