We have just over a month until the start of the second annual National Bike Challenge. So far, we’ve managed to get a whopping 17 riders signed up from the ENTIRE state of Rhode Island. We can do better!
How can you help you ask?
- If you write on a website, post about it!
- If you have a door at work, print out a copy of this poster for your door
- Talk to your friends, co-workers, parents of other school children, your spouse 😉
- Print out some postcards, stand on the street and hand them out to motorists stuck in traffic
- Have a favorite coffee shop, ask them if you can hang up a poster
This can be a really fun way to introduce someone to commuting by bicycle and you they might even get hooked. Please, help us spread the word!