2018 RIBike Annual Member Meeting
Saturday, October 6, 5pm-7pm
186 Carpenter St, PVD
It’s once again time to come together, celebrate what has been accomplished and meet kindred spirits working for better bicycling throughout Rhode Island. We’ll talk about the accomplishments made for the year as well as unexpected challenges.
As always, the membership meeting is also an opportunity to meet current and potential board members, as well as step forward to serve the community. Board service is open to all RI Bike members.
- Saturday, October 6, 5pm – 7pm
- Cleverhood, 186 Carpenter St, Providence
- Light Refreshments will be served (pizza, beer, soda)
- Social Hour
- Annual Report Presentation
- Introduction and Election of Board Members
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no advocacy meeting this month.
About the Sponsors: