Monthly Advocacy Meeting, Jan 14, 6pm
The next general advocacy meeting will be held on Monday, January 14 @ 6:00pm at the Brown Book Store, either the Community room (1st Floor) or the Lounge (2nd Floor). The meeting is open to the public as we share information on current projects we’re working on and discuss and decide how to tackle making Rhode Island a truly great bicycling state.
Agenda for this month:
- Special Guest: Lisa Aurecchia seeking comments on Woonasquatucket Bikeway proposals
- Officer Reports
- Committee Reports
- Legislative Report – 2013 VRU strategy and status
- Reveal the Path Planning (Feb 6!)
- Washington Bridge Update (detour signs soonish!)
- Bike Month/Week/Day committee formation and planning
- 2013 Calendar of meetings
- Bicycling Education Program ideas
- Other new business and topics are welcome!
Meeting runs until 8pm, with further discussion over food usually happening at a nearby establishment.