Advocacy Meeting – February 5th
Our next monthly advocacy meeting will be on February 5th. The meeting location for this month has changed. We will now be meeting at Legend Bicycles (181 Brook Street, Providence).
As always, the meeting will start @ 6pm and anyone interested in bicycle advocacy is encouraged to attend. The agenda for this meeting includes:
- NBW/GARI Grant (Mark)
- PBC T-shirt (Mark & Eric)
- PSA project (Dick & Matt)
- Driver’s Manual project (Sue)
- Linear Park (Mark)
- Google Map for Website (Mark & Eric)
- National Bike Summit (Eric)
- B2WD (Dick & ???)
- Outdoor Demo (Eric)
- National Bicycle Route System (Eric)
- Bristol Bike Plan (Mark)
- RWPZoo Party for the Planet
Hope to see you there!