Our next regular advocacy meeting will be on October 19th @ 6pm at the offices the US Open Cycling Foundation (269 South Main Street, Providence). We are delaying the meeting by a week to avoid the Columbus Day holiday and allow many of us a chance to recover after four days of InterBike Fun.
On the agenda:
- Interbike – come prepared to discuss what worked and what didn’t (Dick/Mark/Eric/Emily)
- Light up the Night (Mark)
- GARI/PBC merger (Mark/Sue)
- Legislative updates (Barry)
- Winter roller races (Dick)
- Partnership with Shape Up RI (Mark)