Monthly Advocacy Meeting Monday, November 10
You are invited to take part in the next monthly RIBike meeting Monday, November 10th from 6-8 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Flatbread Company near Brown University and is open to all. This will be a great meeting to attend if you want the chance to have input into RIBike’s focus or want to get involved as a volunteer!
Items on the agenda this month include:
- Midwinter movie event, plan or abandon (decision needed) [10 minutes]
- Membership recruitment (multiple decisions needed and volunteers needed to take action) [20 minutes]
- Organizational memberships (decision needed, possible volunteers needed to research/enact) [20 minutes]
- Staff member strategy (decision needed, volunteers needed to plan and execute) [30 minutes]
- RIBike strategy (discussion and decision) [40 minutes]
- Policy goals (discussion and decision) [as time permits]
We will have a table. Ask the host(ess) if you need help finding us!