Our next monthly advocacy meeting will be held on November 6th @ 6pm. We will be at the offices of the Red Five Sports Group (269 South Main Street). On the agenda for this meeting:
- An update on our RIDMV project
- Washington Bridge update
- Bicycle survey
- Strengthening our relationship with recycle-a-bike
- Forming a Public Service Announcement (PSA) committee – please come prepared with ideas!
- How we can work with the city’s universities/colleges to provide instructions for safe cycling in the city
- Downtown and Fox Point charette presentations
- Bike to Work Day (B2WD)
There will be time to discuss other topics after these items are discussed. We have a full agenda this week, so please make every effort to be on time.
As usual, anyone interested in bike advocacy is welcome to attend.