Our next monthly advocacy meeting will be held on October 9th @ 6pm. We will be at the offices of the Red Five Sports Group (269 South Main Street). The meeting has been delayed by a week, as many of our members expressed interest in watching the VP debates on our regular meeting date. On the agenda for this meeting:
- An update on our RIDMV project
- Amtrak bike parking issue
- Washington Bridge and Fox Point/India Point Bridge update
- InterBike in Vegas report
- InterBike’s Outdoor Demo Day
- Recent OpEd articles and general Blackstone Blvd comments
- A discussion of the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) and what, if any, relationship PBC should try and foster with the group
There will be time to discuss other topics after these items are discussed. We have a full agenda this week, so please make every effort to be on time.
As usual, anyone interested in bike advocacy is welcome to attend.