You are invited to take part at the next monthly RIBIKE meeting on Monday February 10. Meeting will be held at the Brown University Bookstore in the 2nd floor reading area. Meeting starts at 6pm and ends at 8pm. Open to all.
For this months meeting, hopefully we’ll get through all of this stuff:
- Flatbread Co Benefit Night Plan (Feb 11)
- DOTWatch Request for support with Cell Phone Records Search Collision legislation
- RI Drivers Test Questions Brainstorming
- Bike Benefits Project Strategy
- National Bike Challenge Planning (May – Sept)
- Membership Recruitment Project Brainstorming
- Roadway Project Input – Main Street, Providence
- Event ideas; A May Bike Ride for RIBIKE?
- Community Engagement Update (Facebook group/discussions)
- Update on Design/Printing of a new Bike/Commuter Guide for RI
- Other Topics as needed and time allows
Have something you want to discuss, want to contribute on one of the projects listed, of propose a new project? Come join us during the meeting and perhaps after for a beverage and dinner nearby.
Brown University Bookstore
2nd Floor Reading Area (above coffee shop)
244 Thayer Street
Providence, RI 02906